Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Stuart Little Book Review

Stuart  Little
Book Review


The book I'm writing about is Stuart Little. I think it is a great book for children. I give it 4 3/4 stars. I recommend Stuart Little to mothers that like reading to their children. The mother and their children would love this book.

I will give this book 4 3/4 stars because Stuart Little it a great book. Stuart Little is about a mouse named Stuart going on an adventure. Stuart was looking for his friend. Stuart's friend is a bird named Margalo. Children love this book. I will recommend Stuart Little to mothers that love reading to their children because its a great book. Anyone would love to read Stuart Little.

This is why I will give Stuart Little 4 3/4 stars. Also why I will recommend Stuart Little to mother that love to read to their kids.

No comments:

Followers