Tuesday, May 18, 2010

BaseBall Boy : Sample Chapter

   BASEBALL/ FOOTBALL/ BASKETBALL BOY

 When I run to 2nd base everyone says "keep going," so I kept going. When I hit 3rd I stopped. Someone threw the baseball to home base. I couldn't run to home. The next kid hitted a double. I ran to home. when I went to the dugout everyone gave me a five. I was so happy. :) After we won 15-1 I went home. The next day I had a Football game. I had two touchdowns. We won 42-14. Then I went to go shoot some hoops. some kid challenge me. we had two games. he won the first one, I won the 2nd one. On the way home I stopped at the store. I wanted some ice cream. I got a Vanilla ice cream. It was $1.75. When I got to the house there was cop cars. I asked what happen. The man said my mom died. I started to cry. Now I have to live with my aunt in DR.

No comments:

Followers